Enrol on the CertTESOL TEFL course in Winchester, Hampshire
- Minimum age 18
- Excellent level of spoken and written English - the course is open to those whose first language is not English as well as native speakers
- Good educational background, preferably with a first degree
- Interest in languages
- Knowledge of a foreign language an advantage
- Fill in the enrolment form.
- Provided you meet the criteria we will contact you for interview and send you the pre-interview task, which you should complete without assistance and bring to the interview.
- If you are not attending in person, please scan the pre-interview task and email it prior to interview by phone.
- You must attend the interview if you live less than 50 miles away from Winchester.
- You will be provided with an at-interview writing task, designed to check your level of written English. Candidates should be native or near-native speakers of English with a very high level of written and spoken English.
- You will be informed within 48 hours whether you may take part in the course.
- If you are offered a place, you will be sent joining instructions and a pre-course task which should be completed before you start the course.