- How does it work?
If you’d like to attend a school in the UK for a year or term, this is how it works:
- You complete our application form online, giving us all the information we need. We take this to mean that you are serious about wanting to take part in the programme, but there is no commitment from you at this point, and nothing to pay.
- We will interview you by Skype or similar to check that your English is of the right standard to benefit (B2 level on Common European Framework of Reference - CEFR) and that you are confident about taking on this experience
- We will approach our partner schools to see which would like to accept you. This can depend (for example) on
- The school Year you want to attend
- Your application form
- Your mother tongue (certain schools are interested in students whose mother tongue is one of the languages they teach)
- We will work with the UK school on the documentation they need for you.
- One month before you arrive, we will let you have details of your host family. The daily travel arrangements to school will be made clear to you. We will also confirm term dates and other important details