English Naturally Summer School
29th June - 31st July 2020
For students from 11-21
Where young people are safe, happy ... and increasingly fluent!
Safe: living with friendly, educated host families in Lymington - a lovely, typically English town facing the Isle of Wight.
Happy: with a London trip every other Saturday (and a more local excursion on the other Saturday), lots of fun activities and exciting half-day weekday excursions like Bournemouth and the New Forest.
Increasingly fluent: with top quality English lessons and daily conversation with educated host families.
- Pay just for the period you stay. Arrive and leave when you like - any day of the week. Choose your best flight option!
- Work experience option for over 16s.
- Lessons, activities, excursions
- Live in a host family in the heart of a typical English community
- Low-cost taxi transfers if you arrive/leave at the weekend.
Don't just speak English "Be English" next summer in Lymington!
Lymington is a beautiful, safe, typically English town in Hampshire, on the south coast between Southampton and Bournemeouth.
English Naturally has been a trusted provider of English language programmes since 1999.