Improve your English for your future professional career
at our Winchester "Leaders Factory" Summer School
This course is for ambitious youngsters aged 16-21 who already speak good English (B2+ level) and want to improve it in professional contexts as they look forward to a professional international career, possibly preceded by University study in an English-medium University in the UK, US, Canada...
Winchester, Hampshire | arrive 15th July, leave 29th July 2020 (the first day of the course is the 16th July and the last day is the 28th July)
Subjects covered include:
- Starting a business
- "The Brand"
- Digital marketing
- Gaining entrance to universities in the UK, US, Canada etc
We run this programme in our home city of Winchester, recently voted "best place to live in the UK" and ancient capital of Britain under King Alfred.
Accommodation is with high-quality host families, who provided all meals - breakfast, lunch (packed) and dinner, as well as conversation and company!
The package includes tuition, accommodation and meals with the Host Family, work experience, professional visits, mentoring and coaching - and more!
- Interactive lessons on professional subjects - not just General English - with experts in their field
- Work experience - 5 afternoons
- Activities, excursions - including 2-weekly trips to London.
- English Naturally has been a trusted provider of English language programmes since 1999.
This programme has been developed jointly with TELS - The English Language Society, of Pavia, Italy. All applicants from Italy should register via TELS: [email protected]