Salisbury is the perfect place for a group of young students to explore:
- It's safe. It is a small, friendly city where your students can safely experience life in England.
- It's interesting. It is full of historic buildings, monuments and museums. Stonehenge is nearby.
- It's beautiful. It has a magnificent medieval cathedral, an iron age hill fort and riverside walks.
- It's fun. It has swimming, tennis, golf, a theatre and a cinema.
- It's only an hour and a half from London on the train!
If you've got a moment, take a look at this video of a beautiful city:
It's also very easy to get to lots of other fantastic places from Salisbury - including Stonehenge, Portsmouth, Southampton, the New Forest and Bath. See our Group activities page for things your group can do in Salisbury and beyond.
It's very easy to get to London - and the main London airports - from Salisbury.