Petersfield is the perfect place for a group of young students to explore:
- It's safe. It is a small, friendly market town where your students can safely experience life in England.
- It's interesting. It is full of historic buildings, monuments and museums.
- It's beautiful. Its famous Heath and Pond are just 10 mins walk. It on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
- It's fun. It has swimming, tennis, golf and a cinema.
- It's 2 hours from London on the train!
A small, country town, set in the South Downs National Park. With its
beautiful Market Square and famous Heath and Pond just 10 minutes’ walk
from the centre, it’s a very special place – with a town and country feel.
It's also very easy to get to lots of other fantastic places from Petersfield - including Winchester, Portsmouth, South Downs National Park Forest, Brighton, Jane Austen’s house in Chawton and many more. See our Group activities page for things your group can do in Petersfield and beyond.
It's very easy to get to London - and the main London airports - from Petersfield.